The key factors of a landing page:
1. Headlines: A powerful headline sparks attention and attracts visitors to further go through the page. Headlines are like the soul of any landing page; a good one keeps it alive while a bad one makes things worse.
2. Clarity: It is probably the most underrated factor. If you use fancy text, images, graphics on your landing page but your audience is not able to understand what you are offering, then it is of no use. To make a better impact make things simple and straightforward so that it becomes easy to understand.
3. Usability: Is your landing page user friendly? Is it easy for any visitor to determine where he is, how he can go back, and where to find the next step? It can be done with good page navigation and site maps.
4. Clear CTA: It is important that you clearly state your ‘Call to Action’. Every page should have only one CTA. CTA can be displayed multiple times on a page however their action must be the same, for example, buy now, sign up, etc
5. The overall flow of the page: This includes the copy and images of the page. All the sections of the landing page are connected to have the attention of the visitor and help in warming up the audience.
6. Bonus: Here are some other strategies you can use to boost sales based on the principle of persuasion
7. Scarcity: it creates a sense of urgency and can be quantity driven or time driven. It is effective because people will rather make quick decisions than risk missing out on a deal.